We are a group of amateur brewers from throughout Scotland who share these aims:
- Further the development of Craft Brewing
- Inform and educate its members
- Provide mutual support and friendship
- Help beginners to progress from kits to full mash brewing
- Organise interesting and useful events
Recommend the best suppliers and most useful books
We meet for monthly tastings in Edinburgh and have an active community on our Facebook page.
We also run annual BJCP judged homebrew competitions; starting in 2021 we will launch the first Scottish National Homebrew Competition.