- The name of the association shall be ‘Scottish Craft Brewers’.
- The management of the association shall be by committee comprising:- President, Deputy President, Secretary, Treasurer and two other committee members, elected at the Annual General Meeting. Retiring office bearers and committee members shall be eligible to be re-elected. The committee may co-opt members for such periods as they may decide. The president shall not remain eligible for office for more than two years and, after serving as president for two years, shall not be eligible for re-election until a further period of two years has elapsed. In the event that an acceptable nominee for President is not forthcoming at the AGM, the meeting shall be empowered to invite the outgoing President to remain in office for a further year.
The aims of the association shall be:
- to further the development of craft brewing;
- to provide training and information to its members;
- to provide mutual support;
- to help beginners to progress from kits to full mash;
- to organise events;
- to provide friendship and fellowship among members.
(Last Amended – 22 April 2007)