Beer Style: American IPA
Recipe Type: all-grain
Yield: 21 litres
Original Gravity: 1.060
- 90% Pale Malt (Grain)
- 7% Caragold (Grain)
- 3% Wheat (Grain)
- 20g Simcoe 11% Boil 15 min (Hops)
- 25g Amarillo 9.6% Boil 15 min (Hops)
- 25g Simcoe 11% Boil 10 min (Hops)
- 30g Amarillo 9.6% Boil 10 min (Hops)
- 55g Simcoe Flameout (Hops)
- 45g Amarillo Flameout (Hops)
- Dry hop 4g per litre
Boil: 60 Minutes
Mash: 66c for 60 mins.
Aimed for a mash ph of 5.2 and a sulphate/chloride ratio of about 2:1.
Ferment at 18c for 2 weeks before cold crashing and kegging.